Steve is an Investment Advisor at National Bank Financial and Partner with the JMRD Wealth Management Team with more than 15 years of experience in Wealth Management. Steve graduated with a diploma in Business Administration – Management Studies from Conestoga College in 1987 and spent 13 years managing business units in the healthcare industry. He entered the financial services industry in 2001 and joined National Bank Financial in 2011.
Steve is a Personal Financial Planner (PFP), has his Level 2 life insurance license and recently completed his Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designation. He enjoys the challenges of working with clients and their other advisors to develop tax and estate planning strategies, and he is located in our Waterloo office.
Steve is married with two children and lives in Kitchener. He is a volunteer and sits on the Board of Directors with Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort. In his spare time, he enjoys cycling and skiing.
STEVE’S CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ongoing management of his clients’ accounts.
- Monitoring markets and the resulting effects on portfolios.
- Developing and presenting financial plans for clients and prospective clients.
- Providing insurance advice and strategies to the JMRD Team and their clients.
- Working with client’s advisors, such as accountants and lawyers, to ensure a client’s total needs are met.
CONTACT STEVE FOR
- Anything regarding personal or corporate insurance needs.
- Any questions regarding the services offered by the JMRD Team.