Senior Investment Advisor
With Paul Manders, Reg operates as a Co-CEO of the JMRD Wealth Management Team and is responsible for the daily operations as well as the investment strategy for the Team. Reg has over 18 years experience specializing in Wealth Management, and 8 years as the former Branch Manager in the London, Ontario office of National Bank Financial. Reg is a Vice President and a Portfolio Manager. Reg attended The University of Western Ontario, completing three years of financial and economic studies before graduating with an Honours Business Administration degree from the Richard Ivey School of Business. He has continued his education by completing the requirements for the Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FSCI), the Financial Management Advisor (FMA), the Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) and most recently the prestigious designation Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM) which is the only wealth management designation built specifically to manage the complex financial needs of affluent clients. Reg has his Level 2 Life Insurance license and is a Personal Financial Planner (PFP) – and is fully licensed to provide investment advice in many U.S. states. Reg is part owner of the Westover Inn, in St. Marys. He is married and has one child. For recreation, Reg is an avid golfer, enjoys squash and listening to a diverse selection of music.
Reg’s core responsibilities
- Daily Portfolio Management: Researching investments appropriate for clients.
- Monitoring the markets and the resulting effects on portfolios.
- Main contact for the Team’s Baskets.
- Managing the sales operations of the London Branch.
- Ongoing marketing and strategy of the JMRD Team.
Contact Reg for
- Portfolio and individual stock information as well as comments/questions with regard to Baskets.
- Questions and comments on exchange-traded funds (ETFs)