With Reg Jackson, Paul operates as a Co-CEO of the JMRD Wealth Management Team and is responsible for the daily operations as well as the long-term strategy for the Team. Paul is a Vice President, a Portfolio Manager and a Principal of the Private Wealth Solutions Group at National Bank Financial. With over 18 years experience, Paul spends the majority of his time with clients working towards their investment and wealth planning goals. He is strongly dedicated to fulfilling those goals for clients and views the changing financial markets as a welcome challenge.
Strongly committed to continuing his education, Paul is a Canadian Investment Manager (CIM), a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), a Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI), a Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA), a Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM) and has his Level 2 Life Insurance license. Paul has lived his entire life in the London area and graduated with an Honours Economics degree from King’s College at The University of Western Ontario.
Paul is married and has three children. He is an active member of the community, involved with the London Community Foundation, the United Way and other local church and charitable organizations. When he has time after his family and clients, Paul enjoys hockey, golf and reading biographies.
Paul’s core responsibilities
- Daily Portfolio Management: Researching investments appropriate for clients.
- Monitoring the markets and the resulting effects on portfolios.
- Reviewing and summarizing client’s portfolios and judging them against their original objectives.
- Working with client’s advisors, such as accountants and lawyers, to ensure a client’s total needs are met.
- Developing and presenting detailed financial and estate plans for clients and prospective clients.
- Daily management of Team Human Resources and Process.
Contact Paul for
- Anything regarding financial planning, market or non-market related.
- Any questions regarding the services offered by the JMRD Team.