Jaden is an Investment Associate with 15 years industry experience. After graduating from Wilfrid Laurier University with an Honours Business Administration Degree in 1992, Jaden worked for a year in Japan as an English Language Instructor. He entered the financial services industry in 2000 and joined the National Bank Financial group in 2002.
He is committed to career development as evidenced by his Financial Management Advisor (FMA) designation and completion of his Canadian Investment Manager (CIM) designation Jaden is also fully licensed for options trading.
Jaden is married with two young children and lives in the St. Marys area. In his leisure time he enjoys playing golf and hockey, watching baseball and travelling. Over the years Jaden has been an assistant coach for local boys’ hockey and has volunteered with the United Way.
Jaden’s core responsibilities
- Buying and selling of investments for clients and our JMRD Baskets.
- Monitoring and evaluating the mutual fund portion of client accounts.
- Ensuring mutual fund returns are being enhanced by reducing the overlap between holdings and selecting the best offerings on a long-term risk/reward basis.
- Evaluating the JMRD Baskets as alternatives to mutual funds.
- Monitoring the markets and the resulting effects on portfolios.
- Contacting and servicing clients regarding reviews and outstanding issues.
Contact Jaden for
- Any information regarding the services offered by JMRD Wealth Management.
- Portfolio and individual stock information as well as comments/questions regarding the Baskets.